Margaret Anne Fuller
1) Birthday? 3/23/82
2) Where are you from? Birmingham, AL, a.k.a. "the Ham"
3) What's your major? Religious Studies, double minor in Literature and Classical Studies
4) What are your interests? Young Life, AOII, guitar, music, dancing, my friends, sleep (although it's a rarity that I actually have time to do), and of course...boys ;)
5) The perfect escape for you is...somewhere quiet, either the beach or the mountains, where i can read for pleasure instead of homework or just be still.
6) When your pissed what do you do? stress out and i cuss a lot more...you just might even hear me drop the f-bomb.
7) Nicknames? Margs, Margonias, Marg, Margolas, Princess, Margy (it's a hard "g," unlike "Margie"), Lenolium (sp?), Congolium, May, MA, MAF, M.A., Mafia, Boop (as in "Betty Boop"), Margarita, Margaritaville, Margapita, Pita, Margerine, I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now.
8) Fav. actor/actress? Edward Norton
9) Last move you saw (in either the movies or rented)? theater - The Rookie; rented - Dogma
10) Fav. movie? Dirty Dancing, hands down the best movie ever made
11) Fav. clothing store? that's a toughie...J. Jill is up there, as is Anne Taylor and a few other places. I don't have a single favorite though...I like lots of different looks.
12) How long are you in the shower? depends on if I have to shave or not; but either way, too long
13) worst fear? the "w" word (ya'll know what i'm talking about)
14) Fav. food? cereal
15) Best feeling in the world? feeling loved and special
16) Fav. suite memory? just one??? i think i would have to say that one of them had to be that night that we were all in kacey and cara's room eating cara's homemade muffins and bread and just hung out all night...good times, good times! And the night we had the water gun fight. that was a blast.
17) Spice girls or Maynard hotties? MAYNARD HOTTIES!!!!!
18) Do you like tofu? If so, in what? heck no!
19) If you could meet anyone famous (dead or alive) who would it be? Dexter, the love of my life :)
20) What is the most spontaneous moment you have had? As of late, it would have to be when I decided to go to London to study abroad this summer.
Margs's chosen quotes are:
To contact Margs click below: