Take a silent walk
- Simplicity begins withour unity with our origianl names.
- Observe with all your senese's while you are on your walk.
- Observe and feel your connecetion with nature.
- Find a special place, let your eyes take in what the scene
around you, then close your eyes, and let your body take control.
- Slow your breathing and become quiter, focus on your emotions,
name it then let it go.
- Keep going, remember use no judgments, just let the thoughts
pass through you mind.
- Do not force answers out, live and breathe the question.
Remember that we all have a connection and through our visions we accept
For more suggestions of excercises or questions about your own visions quest
feel free to email.
Mike @ email@example.com
Return to home page